About Ken Berg
- RE/MAX "Hall of Fame" Member
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) held by only 5% of Realtors nationwide
- Accredited Relocation Agent (ARA)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Member of Million Dollar Producer's Club
- Broker Associate Since 1986!
- Honor student and accomplished athlete while growing up in Rapid City, SD.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology.
- Volunteer and contributor to Children's Miracle Network.
- Father of son Michael, business student at CSU!
KEN BERG IS COMMITTED...
I provide my clients with the best service possible. I listen, care and am always honest to ensure their needs are met and they become "Satisfied Clients For Life!"
WITH AN EMPHASIS ON SERVICE!
I specialize in representing clients in the buying and selling of residential real estate in the Denver Metro/Boulder area on up to Fort Collins. Very few Realtors can truthfully make this claim.
MY PLEDGE OF QUALITY
I will work full time as your real estate professional, using my experience to make buying or selling real estate a smooth and pleasant experience!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT KEN...
"Ken helped us find our first home a couple of years back and it's the place of our dreams! Having never been involved in a real estate transaction before, we relied heavily on Ken to 'show us the ropes' so to speak. It paid off in spades, with his guidance we paid a fair price for our home and felt very comfortable in the transaction. I'd highly recommend him!" - Travis Harless